Consulting and advising in Social Security, including the following services:
- Advising generally on social security matters.
- Registering employers and employees.
- Advising on classification and on the annual review of accidents for determining work related social security premiums.
- Analyzing the calculation of consolidated wages and salaries and of employer-employee quotas.
- Lobbying with IMSS and INFONAVIT authorities and carrying out seminars to keep businesses up-to-date.
- Carrying out reviews and specialized legal diagnostic services to prevent risks and to identify areas of opportunity.
- Reviewing outsourcing contracts to prevent and avoid risks, as well as implementing strategies to protect clients.
- Administrative law appeals.
- Litigation before administrative and Federal Courts.